View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 03:19 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
helpimalive
Professional zombie fighter

Day 2. And I should feel worse, emotionally, I know I ought to. I've been a failure and all that. But I don't feel bad. I didn't even feel bad yesterday, just relieved it was over again. Today I feel really pretty good. Progress has been made. My life is very different than it was 65 days ago. And I am so, so happy and glad and amazed and baffled that both times I drank, it only lasted a few days. I haven't been back to that place I was. And now I just feel like, at this rate, I'll get it soon. Maybe even now, who knows? I don't know. I don't want to be overly optimistic, but certainly a little bit optimistic.

In other news I'm excited because I got a second small part time job. I now will work almost 20 hours most weeks. Slowly rejoining the world maybe? I like to think it's a good thing. And this one isn't with a business related to my family, so I might end up with a real reference! Ah, the triumphs of an utter washout.

Annnnyway, got my hair trimmed this morning, which makes me happy, going now to cook something involving a rutabaga.