View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 08:23 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Odelle View Post
Good morning all, checking in on day 3, which has been my danger zone lately. I plan on sticking close to home and staying busy, and logging in here as much as possible. Reading all your posts and seeing so many similarities keeps me focused on beating this once and for all. As far as relationship damage goes, I have been a major contributor in my house, husband doesn't drink and can't relate to the insanity of the compulsion. It boggles my mind why he has put up with me for as long as he has!
Yay! Day 3! Day 3 was a stumbling block for me for so long. I have no idea why? I just psyched myself in out & didn't believe I could make it past that day until I DID. I also wasn't active on SR or anything. Ever since I got over that hump & started really working on my recovery, it's gotten easier and easier and my confidence is growing with each sober breath.

You're gonna make it! I have GOT to log off. Haha. Every time I get ready to log off I see another new post and HAVE to respond!

Am I driving you guys nuts yet??? I've only posted like 25 times in the past 3 hours! Ha. But it is helping me stay sober!!!