View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 06:36 PM
  # 342 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.

The strike actually didn't seem to have much impact, unfortunately. We still don't have an acceptable contract. Oh well. Hopefully they will work it out. I really don't want to strike again, it seriously sucked, and it was definitely a stretch for me physically.

My weight has been pretty stable. Still kinda around 99-100, but I feel okay most of the time, just tired. I think my health is pretty good. I'm definitely in a major depression, everything seems way too hard. It's a struggle to keep up with work and home, and I'm feeling anxiety and hopelessness about it. I'm used to episodes like this, but I haven't experienced them coupled with eating issues in a long time. It's a lot to manage on top of general life, and I don't feel like I'm making any progress in any part of my life.

So it's just a tough time right now. But I'm looking forward to the holiday, I love thanksgiving. Of course I'm anxious about the food issue, and I'm very worried about how my family will react when they see me (I'm already figuring out how to layer clothes to look heavier), but I'm really looking forward to being at home with my family.

Anyway, best to all, miss you guys!