View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 10:18 AM
  # 298 (permalink)  
helpimalive
Professional zombie fighter

Hm, yeah, hi guys.

First off, everything is terrible. Haha. In my real life, those who know me know that as my catch-phrase--"Everything is terrible." If I were a character in a sitcom, that's the phrase that would come to mind when you think of my character.

But yeah, in fact, right now, everything is terrible.

I drank on Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday night. I decided, on Friday, that "I could handle it this time." Again. I decided that again. For the second time in sixty-five days. Twenty-six days after I thought it, drank, and decided it wasn't true after all, I decided it WAS true after all, AGAIN.

The good news is that nothing happened because of the drinking. No hangovers or bad behavior or anything. Just a bunch of lost hours, $30 wasted, and me confused and scared by the whole thing. :/

Also, on a related note ... I have to tell you all something extremely, stupidly, incredibly embarrassing. Please don't comment on it ... I just have to make it known, but I don't really want to talk about it ...

I posted to this thread on Friday night encouraging Midton not to drink ... while I was drinking. Literally I was drunk and had a drink next to me. I could not tell you what the hell exactly I thought I was doing, posting that at that moment.

Anyway, I'm going to post my own thread in the newcomers forum looking for advice, because I'm stumped as to what I ought to do now.