View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 05:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
InParticular

Dee: whaa??

Should we start a "snuggly jammies" thread? Haha.
FBL I feel like we're in a "coldest place" competition. We're -8 here this morning. Balmy.
Hey yesterday I went firewood harvesting with my friend, we drove into the forest and chopped up dead pine with his chainsaw. It was fun, tromping around in the snow! And I was a champ with the chainsaw, he said I looked like a proper lumberjack! Hah. Kind of made me miss my landscaper days.
Who's feeding the cat? Mags? I say keep it.
SW has been quiet, where's my good morning update?
Date #4 happened, which turned into Date #5. You could say things are going well. But I am being cautious, this guy has a somewhat questionable history, you know when you don't quite trust someone? I'm trying to figure out how much of that is my real gut instinct and how much is me being overly cautious and judgemental. He seems sincere but there's still a nagging feeling that I'm not getting the whole story. Eg. the mother of his 18 yo daughter, his ex-wife of 12 years, won't let him see his daughter. WTF is that. He says it's control issues and that she's very unhappy. I don't know if I should believe him. He seems honest. But is this a red flag right in my face that I'm ignoring?
Any-hoo. Like I said I'm keeping distance for now. I've told him so. And he seems okay with that.
I guess it's Monday. Have a good one everyone!