View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 11:29 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Keepnitreal

Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
Not gonna lie.. Slipped tonight. Nothing major, even though I know that's not an excuse. Going to go to bed remembering everything, especially my weakness. I'm a disgustingly honest person, so I'm going to say, I'm so happy to be sober, but it's going to take a minute for me to be stone cold. I need to ween myself. Am I proud of myself tonight? No, but I'm proud I didn't go overboard. Do I think this is sustainable? No. Am I begged off sober? Yes. Please, don't judge me. I need a place of acceptance. Staring day 1 tomorrow. But a less severe day 1. Pray for me that I can learn.
I'm sorry you had a slip. It was a weird day. Do you know what your trigger was and how to fight it the next time? Don't be so hard on yourself. You're worth it!

I was grateful today that when I was at my weakest our whole group was there for me. It really helped me stay strong. We are here for you, just reach out! I hope you feel ok in the morning and are ready to start day 1. Try not to worry about what happened before or what comes next, just deal with the present day.

Kiki- thanks so much for keeping us all updated and being there for all of us!!!