View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 06:53 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by SwimKim12 View Post
Hi, everyone. Welcome to the new members! To anyone struggling with over-eating, try not to worry too much about it right now. I tend to use food as a coping method, and it will make me feel crappy after I binge. Unfortunately that has led to my AV telling me, "you feel like crap already, why not drink and make that feeling go away?" I've heard that line before and won't let it trip me up again. I think as long as we are getting some exercise, even just going for a walk, we can work on the diet later. For now, the focus is on not drinking no matter what. I heard from my AV this afternoon. Was visiting a town that I used to live in when I was drinking heavily. It brought me back to that time and the AV got loud. It's argument was, "you should drink so you can be nostalgic about how things used to be." Bad idea, AV. I don't drink like I used to. I don't drink socially. I drink alone in my room and get so drunk I am hungover all day and sometimes even miss work. I am worth more than that! Luckily I'm home now and haven't heard anything since. Got a quiet Sunday evening planned. A few chores and prepping food for the short week. Take care, All.
I agree about you about not worrying about what we eat! Quitting drinking is enough for now! And exercise helps on so many levels! Way to shut that AV down! BOOM!!! Haha