View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 06:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Eheuer84

Haven't heard from boyfriend in rehab

Help. My boyfriend entered rehab I guess 3 weeks ago yesterday.. He was calling me everyday sometimes multiple times a day. And then he just stopped calling. It's Saturday and I haven't heard from him since Monday with no warning. Everything was fine. So I guess almost a week now. And he gets out next Friday. I'm so confused. Is this part of the treatment? They just go MIA with no warning? I know I sound like I'm being ridiculous and needy but we are in a long distance relationship ship as it is. And the only means of communication is the phone. I'm used to being able to talk to him whenever I want to. I understand he has to get better and it's important for our future. But I need him too and I feel like I've been abandoned. So I'm just having a tough time with this whole thing. I feel like I'm the one in need of rehab, honestly. I'm depressed over this and my anxiety level is off the charts. I got reared ended 2 weeks ago and seriously had a panic attack from it and passed out. Who does that?! Please someone just give me some insight as to what goes on in rehab and why he might not be calling me. Is this normal? Are there reasons they don't let them talk? I just need any positive feedback that might help me understand what's going on and give me hope that he's not done with me. Thank you.