View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 11:16 AM
  # 458 (permalink)  
GoldenSands

Originally Posted by Healthygoals View Post
Groceries done and put away, frig cleaned out and organized, dinner made for my daughter and her friend (we are going out ), laundry done, closet cleaned and organized, etc....then my AV started to whisper about how great a midday drink would be to relax. Nope. Realized I needed to sit and eat a healthy lunch so that's what I've done and now the AV has been stuffed into silence. Hah! Take that!

I don't recall who said they are using their phone and cannot respond to everyone but I am in the same boat. I need to get my laptop over into the family room when I'm home.

Please know I read each post and am cheering you on and supporting you through cyberspace!
Sounds like a super productive day! I always feel great on days like these. Keeping busy, staying sober.

That was me about replying on my phone and can't hit quote on each person's thread. BUT I read everyone's responses and its so helpful. I'm on my laptop right now so I'm able to reply fairly well right now.
I don't have a ton of time to write and reply though because I have busy little one's who get into lots if I am not on my toes. Right now we're doing play doh so I have a bit of time!

We went to an AKC dog show this morning and had fun. Got our shepherd a new antler to gnaw on. She's a happy girl right now. She did really well and we all had fun except our kids weren't really on their best behavior (or just kids being kids) so we didn't stay very long.

Not sure what's on the agenda for tonight, just staying in since money is tight and christmas is coming. Hoping to be able to read and post often tonight because well it is saturday and we all know what that means. Stay strong yall! As KiKi said, we are stronger together.

It's a beautiful day to be sober!