View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 10:56 AM
  # 455 (permalink)  
Keepnitreal

Originally Posted by Jackie1214 View Post
Even though my start date is late in November, I'd like to join this Class of November, 2015.

This will be my first Sober Saturday in forever. My usually "witching hour" isn't for a few hours yet, but I'm already tense from my day. Saturdays are not a day off from work for me, in fact, they are quite busy at my online business. I'm also trying to pack to move to a new home in a few weeks and my live-in mother hasn't stopped talking since early this morning {same thing over and over again}.

But, if I don't stop drinking to numb myself, I'm going to end up sick. OK, so when the cravings kick in around 4 p.m., I'm going to try this: eat a little something, sit down and read SR, try to meditate for a few minutes, play on Pinterest and do some online shopping for things for my new house. That's my plan for today.
Welcome Jackie- We are all in this together so lean on us to make it through Sober Saturday!

Welcome back Lisa! One day at a time!!!

Exercise is done and now it's a family "dog walk." I think I'm going to clean out my drawers and get rid of some old clothes to make room for the new ones when I start shredding the pounds! Haha.