View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 07:10 AM
  # 485 (permalink)  
InParticular

FBL—me too! We got quite the little storm last night and there's a new blanket of snow. Lucky me I get to drive into town to meet the damn carpet cleaners at my office. If the roads aren't better later I may have to make a "is it really worth it" decision.
Date #3: weird. Watched a christmas tree light-up in a freezing snow storm, haha. Half the town was out, standing around like champs in the snow with smiles on their frozen faces as a children's choir sang in the blasting wind. A real Canadian Moment. I think we will be seeing each other again though. (Me and the guy. Not me and the townspeople. Or the tree.) (Actually of course I will be seeing those again too. Ugh. It's early.)
Jeni, congrats on eight months!
Mags, you just made me laugh out loud over your paragraph-long musings on fleece nightgowns and loungewear! It really is the season, isn't it? I would LOVE me a fleece zip up nightgown. And I love the thought of you sitting in your fleece loungewear, watching a show about loungewear! Doesn't get more Christmassy than that.

Keep warm everyone.