View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 395 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Checking in again. Well it looks like I'm gonna make it. Just got the kids and their friends carryout food so I didn't have to cook. Day 5 almost complete! Thanks for all you're help! I truly could not have done it alone!

DEE: I am definitely gonna keep practicing urge surfing! I found this YouTube link that helped me today. Thank you!!!
http://youtu.be/__0dNKJV0zo

STRANGEANGEL: I am sooooo happy you made it! Thank God!

HEALTHYGOALS: I literally laughed out loud when you said you settled for a chocolate donut. Not sure why I thought that was so funny. Lol. And you're right...we ARE fighters! For my ongoing major craving today...I stuffed myself with a GIANT lunch after doing some urge surfing and I didn't have another craving after today!

SWIMKIM: I liked your comment about "building my sober muscles!"

PAMS: I had a rough day too!!! I feel like I was in one of 3 states for most of the day. 1. Craving a drink 2. Anxiety & panic 3. Fear of another craving coming soon! Hang in there! Let's up wake up without a hangover tomorrow. I think it was good that you left work early. Days of our Lives sounds like a good choice! Haha

CANGUY & KEEPNITREAL thanks for your continued support!!!

BLACKBIRD: 6 days is great! How are your cravings? Are they getting better at this point?

Hope everyone is staying strong! I feel soooo much stronger than I did earlier!