View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 06:01 AM
  # 312 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!
The list runs from 12a central standard time (CST) to 11:59p CST. If you check in once during those times, your name is on the list, which is posted the list the following day.

Welcome back BigShoe, Carlotta, ChickChick, Grateful11, Hypernova, NoGoingBack, Purpleknight, time2rise, tootsl1, and vanaprastha! We’re so glad you’re back with us again! We have missed you!

Congratulations to eight excellent milestoners: sober triplets Bubovski,Keegan, and Trees39 are celebrating 1 major month, sobertwins KeyofC and UpwardSpiral are celebrating 4 spectacular months, Mags1 is celebrating 2 fabulous years and 4 spectacular months, and Carlotta is celebrating 2 fabulous years and 10 fantastic months! A special congratulations to me on reaching a year! It is truly awesome to share this day with each of you and to have such amazing individuals sharing this milestone with me. This thread and each one of you all have been such a special part of my journey. With committing to and working through each 24, along with all of your help, guidance and friendship, it’s gotten me here. I couldn’t have done it without your help. I am truly grateful to each one of you!!! Thank you!!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on November 19th 2015 CST:
1newcreation
altoids
Andysob
arbor
ardy
aussieblue
BarbieKen
beautifulpines
BigShoe
biminiblue
BlissWithin
Bubovski
BuddinK
Carlotta
charleesavedme
ChickChick
Coldfusion
DaneK
Dee74
erfra7
Findingtheway
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Goat
goose333
Grateful11
growpath
HeartsAfire
Humbug
Hypernova
Jeni26
Joanne B
Kaneda8888
keyofc
Kris47
least
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Mark1014
NoGoingBack
Peacehappyness
Purpleknight
site1Q84
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
sthlondonab
strategery
Supertired
Surrender2win
tgirl
time2rise
tootsl1
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
venuscat
wehav2day
zeppodog

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!