View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 03:43 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
LexieCat
A work in progress

I'm the same way.

Believe it or not, I'm stressing at the moment over whether to tell the operator of the tour company that sponsored my recent trip to Morocco that her minion (the PR person who traveled with us supposedly so she could have personal knowledge of her trip--I suspect it's a way for her to get a free trip while the tour company gets a tax writeoff) acted like a complete jerk on the entire trip. As much as I loved the tour company (including our awesome trip guide) that actually OPERATES the tour, I would never go on another one sponsored by the other group--because this idiot keeps emailing us all about what trip "we" should go on, next.

Now, I never have to deal with or interact with these people again--I owe them NOTHING--but I'm torn between letting them know what a turnoff she was and just letting it go. I get the impression there's a personal friendship between the PR person (boy, talk about the WRONG JOB for someone) and the woman who runs this small tour company. IOW, I don't want to put someone I don't even know in an awkward position.

So it's pretty easy for me to hand out advice about how OTHER people should handle their delicate conversations, and a lot harder to take my own advice. I should probably let her know--if it were my company I'd want to know--but when I think about it, my stomach hurts, lol.