View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 05:30 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by canguy View Post
Eating....hmmmm Cooking is a big part of a sober routine for me. Guess its kind of a way of structuring evenings in the absence of alcohol. I try different recipes, ingredients etc. But it is the chocolate thing I've been thinking about..... I sit here in the evenings with dark chocolate, the real black stuff. Love it But decided that it was a bad habit that had to go. So... yesterday morning the last few squares went in the kitchen trash. Don't smoke, don't drug, .....sorta don't drink. Don't do black chocolate anymore either..... By about 9 last nite I'm rummaging thru the bin looking for it....I wanted it. Bad. Suddenly found myself standing there with my hands in the kitchen crap thinking......this is real addict behaviour...... In the end I go across the road and buy a whole new block. But only ate 2 squares. Because from now on I'm only gonna have two squares a night. Except on weekends...... It's total addict thinking isn't it?.........makes me realise just how ingrained it gets. But its only chocolate, right?
Haha! Let yourself binge eat chocolate for a while. Better than drinking and dark chocolate is good for you! :-)