View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 07:44 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Time2Rise, I hope you decide not to drink. I do wonder why you think it will go any differently this time than it has in the past. Apparently it was a problem because you ended up here. It's not too late to change your mind. I wish you well!
Midton, so glad to hear the good report!! I was getting ready for work this morning and thought, "I wonder when midton's doctor appointment is? If he doesn't tell us soon how it went, I'm going to ask". Happy for your good news : )
Juno, I hadn't thought about stashing all my bottles until I could find a public trash can in awhile! I would stash those suckers everywhere then forget about some of them. I was always embarrassed to have to explain when someone else found them because it was clear I had a problem. Your post reminded me of how much planning and effort I was putting into something that ultimately made me miserable. Thank you!
I've got to finish getting my paperwork together for my meeting at the bank tomorrow regarding buying a house. I've thought about it for awhile but just in the last week got up the courage to see if i can make it happen. I really don't know how it's going to go tomorrow, but it's a big deal for me that I'm trying.