View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 02:53 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  
Juno11

Everyone's posts of support almost made me cry!!! Seriously! I felt like a loser and that I needed to hide away for a little while, but you've all pulled me back!

One thing I'm going to to differently this time is keep an actual paper and pen journal, and write in it EVERY DAY, no matter what. My psychiatrist suggested this would be a good idea and I think so, too. I got lazy when I started posting here everyday and skipping the journal. I'm not going to skip it this time around - in fact, I just got a brand new journal to write in.

I had the mother of all hangovers today. Must have been in the "top 5" worst of all time. I'll spare you all the gruesome details, but I was unable to eat all day until just now (about 5:00 pm) and only sipping small amounts of water or gatoraid during the day. I did manage to make it into work, though I was late - better late than never. It was good for my morale even though I felt like crap.

Tonight's going to be a better night than last night, that's for sure. Day one just about done.