View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 04:00 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

TB: You keep buying all these Fancy Doo Dads to use to make your life easier in the kitchen? You're going to pack on the pounds! That's not a good thing when you are looking at knee surgery in your future. Your knees aren't going to like you now for all the extra weight you'll be carrying around. SO? Are those fat free pancakes you're going to be eating? As well as the butter and syrup?

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about buying Christmas gifts this year! Woot! Woot! The family usually draws names, but this year we didn't! I'll send out a few money orders and that'll be done! My granddaughter has a school project going on to make money for a trip. So I did some Christmas shopping on the site for me and Jethro to help her out! Five weeks left before Christmas gets here. DOH! And Thanksgiving is next week! Yikes!

I told Jethro when I got up yesterday evening: "Don't say a word if you hear the vacuum cleaner zooming around the house after you go to bed? Like you did on the 4wheelers by my bedroom window today!" LOL He didn't say a peep back to me! Even Maria agreed with me by using her sound of UH HUH! Jethro pushed her down on his shoulder and told her not to be agreeing with momma! LOL

I watched the movie Jurassic Park Saturday night. The latest one out! I liked it! Last night I watched EXODUS Gods and Kings! It was good, but it's really just another version of Moses! And there's probably going to be a Part II!

Jethro was on a roll tonight with his little catch phrases! He's always trying to trip me up on things I say. He got it right back tonight though! I told him TB said to take pictures of his cats for ya! He gave me a big thumbs up! Now we'll see how long it takes for that to happen! He also says hello back to ya! And wishes you a big congrat's on getting rid of the Hep C!

Yes the email news is sad! But there's also good news too!

Starting today thru Wednesday we are going to be getting heavy rain! Then we'll drop in temps! I just hope next week on Thanksgiving Day we have decent weather. My older sister is having all of us gather to take down two dead trees right beside their house! Mom will be at her house cooking the Turkey and sides to go with it! Not everybody has the time off like us two Retirees here at our house. So with everyone off that day? It's going to be a work day! I'm just waiting for TOD and Jethro's place to have one of those work days around here!

Okay! Molly's telling me it's her bedtime. That girl has a clock in her somewhere. Right before it gets daylight she's cranking up to tell me she needs to go to bed!

Wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD