View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 09:48 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  
looking4awagon

I am less than 24 hrs from completing my first 30 days sober. I am so excited! I needed to get out the house today and clear my head, so I decided to take my son hiking. We went to a place I had hiked before but walked some new trail, it was nice, love getting time in with just me and my boy.

After the hike we grabbed a snack then visited my brothers house where I had a cocktail shoved in my face, "no thanks, but thank you though." I can't even count how many times in the last 29 days I have turned down booze, it seems rampant, lol. I sometimes wonder if my son notices that I'm not drinking beer, seemed I always had a brown bottle in my hands on the weekends. I know he noticed when I was drinking because he had made comments in the last few months up until I quite boozin. It was his comments that helped me come to the conclusion that I needed to stop.

Juno, my thoughts are with you. I look forward to your posts for enlightenment. You are a member of this family, hope to hear from you again no matter what you might be going through.