View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 08:22 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  
zerothehero
waking down

It's funny they call it "the Colorado." It's been sunny and in the 60's for days. My wife and I walked one of our healthy dogs out by the lake and I was actually hot in just a long sleeve shirt.

Our crazy old dog is frustrated but still has a healthy appetite and wants to play. I come home and she tries to get up and if she does she just takes a digger, but she's all tail a waggin' and excited to see me. She loves the long massages she gets when I veg on TV. Despite lots of tramadol she seems pretty alert. It's not really old age as much as years of prednizone for Addison's disease. She's just weak and arthritic but has the mind of a puppy.

Kind of like me. Maybe the tramadol from early in her life caused arrested development like the alcohol and other drugs did for me.

Speaking of, my wife and I watched Someone Marry Barry on Friday night. Barry is kind of like what I might be like if I allowed myself to. I suppose I have some self-respect, though. My wife can be pretty inappropriate herself, but gladly she is not prone to yeast infections (you'll have to watch the film to know what that's about).