View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 08:37 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
zerothehero
waking down

Got lots of branches I think I'll take to the dump today. I'll let the wind take the leaves to the neighbors'...

Gig tonight. First official paid performance since NYE last year before my back went wrong. Kind of nervous even though it's a casual dinner crowd scene. Haven't played solo, actually, in over a year.

Kind of went to a dark place for a while lately. Binged on sugar and now back to cleaning out. Round and round the cycle of madness and glee. Sometimes my sitting meditation feels like I'm holding on for dear life and blazing headlong through a galaxy of mental mind fields; other times it's like a tranquil mountain lake.

My old dog rallied a bit, but she still can't really walk. She can usually pee or poo without falling, and when she does she tends to fall forward so she rarely lands in it. I think she avoids that for the same reasons we hope she'll avoid that. I swear she gets a "grossed out" look even when she just steps in it. Such an awesome soul that girl. We can tell our boy is freaked out about it. He seems sad, too. She's been at his side since he was a puppy (12 years). He's gonna lose it when she passes. I predict lots and lots of vomit - most often on the couch.

Hope y'all are well.