View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 05:01 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Shooting that chicken was almost as bad as me throwing a rock at a Guinea to stop fighting with another one. Dad loved his Guineas! The problem though was I threw the rock in their direction and hit the damned thing in the head. It dropped where it stood! OH CHIT! I just knew I was in trouble! I was around 11 years old at the time.

I squatted down on my feet, wrapped my arms around my legs and just rocked back and forth while staring at that damned Guinea! I was out beside the pumphouse when this happened. Well finally that stupid Guinea got up and wobbled off! I stood up and said to it: "That'll teach ya not to fight with others!"

When I got to the house Dad was sitting on the porch looking my way! Ahhh hell! I told him I thought I had killed his Guinea! He said: "Yep! I watched the whole thing!" My face turned beet red and my hands started sweating! He busted out laughing then told me the Guinea deserved a good lesson!

Talk about being embarrassed? LOL I turned on my barefooted heel and walked off. I could hear Dad just laughing his head off!

Did you read that barefooted comment TB? Yep! I went w/o shoes for years! ROFL True country here!

TOD