View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 04:45 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by Timebuster View Post
(((TOD))) Good morning dear one. Or in your case good night LOL

What the heck is a pole barn? Being a ex New Yorker these words and phrases that you use are very confusing to me

You know what will be nice instead of having your chickens have all the limelight, how about some pictures of your dogs and cats?

Oh, and that thing that you show me on text message yesterday, I took care of that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

Hugs and prayers
TB
Okay! Now that I've stopped choking on my glass of water full of bones! Wink Wink! And I'm done laughing my butt off! I'll explain a pole barn for ya! But? Knowing how you are? I'm sure you've already googled it! LOL

And what's this business of you can't understand country talk? How long have we been communicating now? Hmmmmmm

A pole barn is basically easier to build than structures using typical construction methods! It's constructed of poles to hold it together. It's got walls and a roof! Unlike your house would be built! It's going to have concrete floors and a concrete lean to area as well. Have you ever seen these metal carport structures w/o the sides on them? That's how a pole barn starts out! Only it's much larger! It will have two windows, one rollup door and one regular door!

Jethro will have to wire it for electricity! He's also got to put the piping in for the bathroom and the pipes in for the pellet stove! Then he's got to get all the equipment moved from his barn into the new shop! I'm as happy as a pumpkin seed being spit out having the open areas to put stuff in, that's in my way now! I might have to hire those hunky college guys to do all the lifting and moving for us? As long as they have weak minds and strong backs? I really don't care how they look!

As for the cats, 3 of them! Those are Jethro's cats. I don't have anything to do with them! Sorry! But I'll ask him to take pictures so I can post them.

We only have the one outside dog! I have pictures I can post!

You happy now?

Good job on taking care of the tech stuff! Sometimes TB?

TOD