View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 04:36 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  
Juno11

Good morning - trying to go about my business today in spite of the horrific events of last night. Paris has a big place in my heart - have been there a few times and love it there. So sad today for everyone.

Anyway, glad to be where I am with drinking. I'm on the Campral 3x per day now (still 1/2 doses) so going to see if that makes a bit of difference. Most of the time, drinking is not even something on my mind. I have too many things to do to, many of which are fun/pleasurable, others of which are just life things that need to be done.

I'm glad it's Saturday - still need to catch up on work - but that's fine.

One other thing: by the time you get over 30 days, the count of days becomes less in the forefront of my mind. I used to know exactly what day I was on just in my brain. Now I have to think I little about it and even look at the app on my phone to really know. I would say that is progress!!!

I had this really strange dream that I was going swimming and the saw a weird creature swimming under water in the pool. It was like large hairy seal and was swimming really fast all around with people in the water. Needless to say I stopped in my tracks on the diving board and didn't jump in. Then I woke up. Crazy!