View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 04:08 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Hi Free, sounds like your almost there for the week-end!! Hope you can catch up on some sleep too.

Hope everyone else is having a good week too.

i'm feeling pretty blue about the job/financial situation today. The drivers helper job won't start for another couple of weeks & may well only last for a month although my brothers friend said they do hire people on that prove to be reliable & hard working, but just not written in stone. I should hear from vocational Rehab Counsellor by next week & do feel that will be a great resource in helping to find the right job for me. I guess I just need to be patient & trust things will turn here soon, which I'm really working at daily....especially today. Then, there is this situation with my Uncle, where he is going to need in home care & I can't help but feel that things are as they are because God wants me to be there for him? TodAy he is headed for a care facilities for at least a couple of weeks until he can get his strength back, work with a physical therapist & learn how to use the walker safely. I'm sure everyone gets tired of hearing about this. But it's just where I am right now & hard because I've always thought myself very employable, but the phone is not ringing off the hook & I closed my savings account today. I made my house punt & bought some groceries to feed my monster teen. Have not been to gym for awhile so headed there tonight since membership is paid through the month. Thanks for listening & don't feel the need to respond, I'm just sharing what's on my mind instead of drinking over it. I have ran into 2 AA people the last couple of days who have encouraged me to come back to meetings....it is free???