View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 09:40 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Friend Of Bill

I'm all about knowing what a word means if we don't know what a word means we don't know what we're talking about we can't make a point the message which can hold these alcoholic people must have depth and weight actually chapter 7 is an entire chapter on how to be a sponsor on page 263 it refers to I hope every AA could have the sponsorship that dr. Bob gave me it was called carrying the finding a new prospect of running a pigeon on your second visit if he has read this volume and is prepared to go through with the 12 steps mentioned in this book you can give him much practical advice the word fellowship refers to the group a group of people gathered together with a common problem searching for solution program a set of principles that we can follow the 12 steps we have to be careful with definitions though reminding ourselves the book was written in 1938 definitions where a lot different then than they are now grateful animotion feeling of happiness gratitude adverb the action taken showing the emotion of happiness I am grateful for... For instance the word trudge the definition today to walk heavily and slowly struggling the definition for the word trudge in 1938 to walk upright with purpose happily so we have to be careful of what definitions we find if we used the 2015 definition for words and apply it to the book Alcoholics Anonymous you are interpret an entirely different book the book was written in 1938 there's definitions will give the true meaning of the book just saying love this website or post whatever this is called a thread understanding what a word means can save a life