View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:34 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  
looking4awagon

25 days and counting, closing in on my previous record of 30, can't wait to kick it's ass. Had a good day, got up early and road the bike. Work went fast, except for that last hour, it's always slow. Met all my goals on my fitbit, I'm still digging it, gives me a healthy hobby that keeps the mind busy. I made dinner for the family then went for a walk by myself afterword. When I was drinking, being along bothered me, now I can really appreciate it, gives me a chance to clear my mind. Tonight's guilty pleasure is white cheddar and bacon flavored popcorn from Trader Joes, it's amazing. Gotta get it in while I can, quitting the late night snacks on day 30.

Juno, it's OK to vent, we're here for ya. Would rather have you get things off your chest here instead of drinking that wine! It can't always be sunshine and lollipops. How was the sparkling pomegranate juice? Sounds good, gonna have to give it a try.

Just a side note, lately I don't crave alcohol I'm just bummed that I may never have the opportunity to drink again, I miss the buzz. To cope I just tell myself it's all smoke in mirrors, and just a temporary high, the depression, anxiety, remorse and the hangover are always left in its wake.