View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 04:07 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
LemonGirl

Originally Posted by FireSprite View Post
You don't have to defend your relationship status here but yes, I AM using your posting history as reference. He was your Ex all the way up through July & I missed that you started referring to him as your ABF in Sept, so yes, I thought you were getting unknowingly enmeshed in old patterns with your EX. I apologize for that.

You said this in reply to me:

But THIS is from your OP in THIS thread:

I'm not saying anything that you aren't saying first, yourself? But it obviously struck a nerve because you gave me 3 paragraphs of JADE in reply.

Again, apologies - I am NOT judging you in any way, but you seem very conflicted & that's OK too. This isn't a linear process with mapped checkpoints. It's HARD.

I completely agree & that was the point of my entire post. I really AM sorry if it didn't read that way.
Well, I suppose that is what i don't get. I felt as if I was clear on what I said in my original post because I went on to say what I did that day, which was to continue with my plans. the sort of was because it did take about 20 minutes to get him his keys. I also wasn't trying to say "relapses" as if it weren't all out back to drinking again. The quotation marks around the word were to rectify how I said that because they aren't true relapses.

Please know that I am the type that has a hard time speaking up about what it is I need to say when something bothers me. I usually try to accommodate and smooth things over to avoid conflict, so this is me, saying something. I actually find this a lot on SR, and not just with me. And it bothers me. I think the best approach for each other is to use our own experiences to speak to one another. Because we cannot know exactly how or where someone is coming from. SR is my place to BE ME exactly how I am in all my mess as I navigate every day towards a more peaceful and mindful life.

So.... letting this go, right now. Thank you for your responses, however. I do value you...