View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 10:22 AM
  # 312 (permalink)  
BlueFairy

Hey. Feeling a little on edge. Haven't had a group therapy for 2 weeks now, and my actual therapy doesn't start for another couple weeks. Did go to an AA meeting but there was a speaker who really pushed the god thing and I'm wondering since there is a brand new group for atheists and free thinkers on Monday nights (my yoga night of course) maybe those guys just going to that one now. Tonight there's one just for women and my yoga class is cancelled so I can go to it for tonight. I do get a lot out of the yoga--Monday I think she could tell I was having trouble staying focused so she offered to teach us a meditation and that was great. Now I know what that's all about. Reason why my mind was jumping around--there's a possibility of working as a baker at my work. I was over looking around for something for lunch and one of the girls asked me if I knew anyone who would be interested and I said I thought I might. It'd be great except it's a 4 am start shift lol. Plus my job has really gotten around to where I want it. For now anyway. Then there's the flip side--if I took the bakery job there'd be no more working nights and I'm just tired of working nights. I don't know--this is me just being complacent even if something else would be better for me--I get interested then get scared and don't follow through. There's a lot of pro's and cons for both I just really need to think it out in a rational manner...difficult for me but doable. Maybe If the weather holds I'll go for a hike today ;-)