View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 06:47 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Yes, you are defenity missed here UP!

Sorry about the loss of your daughters Grandmother TS.

MRI showed degeneration of Uncle's spine, he also ended up with 2 staples in his head from the fall, (the caretaker had bandages him up before I got there Sat night & although I peeked at a couple of spots, I did not know it was that bad & feel Terrible) has a uncerafed soar & some bed soars...looks like he will be headed to a care facility for awhile until he can get some strength back & arrange for home care. If he did not live so far down river, I would consider taking care of him, but with Son still at home here, it really is not something I can do, & don't know that It would be something I could handle physically, but I hate to see him stuck in a facility....we will see.
Interviewed & was hired for drives helper for the parcel delivery job today....it is only for 1 mo, but hoping it could work into a permanent position & will continue to look for something permanent. Will be a physical, cold, hard job. My brothers good friend is a driver there so I asked my brother to talk to him & find out what the possibility of it working into something permanent would be. Is with UPS

Freein, that is strange that you are having drinking dreams now...may be related to the holidays??

Exhausted tonight...watched grandsons early this am for a few hours while baby brother went to be cercumsized. Walked oldest to school & stayed with 1 1/2 year old & had a great time with him. So happy that that situation has turned around & I am at the top of the list to care for them when they need help...makes me very happy.

Goodnight fools!