View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 06:48 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Congrats Sassy!
15 Months ago you got SASSIFIED! We all know that feeling, although my relapses took place daily. Daily I would say I have to stop or die and daily I went about ten minutes in the morning and one cup of coffee with no shots to stop the shaking than feeling that was good enough to prove I could, I'd promise my self tomorrow is the day. Repeat 835 times for two years of self-disgust.

Sassy, welcome to the getting to know the freeloader's club. I had many "friends" take advantage and I started tracking hours and when I needed labor done they were good at or could do, I'd ask for the return. They would get indignant and say that it wasn't equal/fair/the same! So I said no problem, from now on plan on getting the discount friends rate of about 2/3rds off my hourly rate of$90 professionally. I have taken their old computers in trade when setting up their new systems in lieu of charging them and do load all their software/updates for them and tweak their systems. Then I take their old systems and put a 70 buck SSD in them and up the RAM from 4-8 and with that 100 dollar investment get double my money back. For me that is fun a few times a year. A whole nursing home full????

It does feel better today.

IP and Carlos, looks like we three are moving and decorating. I am procrastinating again and the piles are still there in front of my desk. Today was sunny and 68 degrees cool and dry. My winter grass seed is coming up everywhere! I call it frog hair at this stage. We got the trim in the living room painted with the last coat. We did the joiner trim instead of letting them do it as they are not great trim carpenters like my SH is.

Andy!
Hi!

FG good to see you too as well as Gil my old friend!

Hope all the overs have a great week!