View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 03:38 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Sask, congrats on your 15 months clean and sober and for sharing your journey along the way...as well as the continued encouragement that you offer to others. BRAVO!

Dee, that sounds like quite the mishap. Glad to read that you are on the mend. I remember that when I had a cracked sternem it was a bummer to laugh, cough or sneeze...and I was given a pillow to squeeze when that happened. Drive carefully.

Thanks to all for wishing me well on my somewhat strange 29 months last week.

A long weekend is wrapping up for me. Yesterday was a gym class at 7am followed by a trip to Pgh to watch my alma mater get spanked in football by Notre Dame. I invited an AA old timer friend that lives and breaths ND football...like Rudy's Uncle, or something. Anyway, we did have a nice day and time. We hit our regular Sat night mtg on the way home then.

Today was filled with tossing out, placing in storage, selling or deciding what kitchen stuff band electronics makes it to Florida. Progress has been significant this past week and I am starting to smell and see that beach. The worst part of late is that my house is in a constant state of disarrays. Small price to pay for the eventual outcome though.

Enjoy the week ahead, Over's.

Carlos