View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 08:29 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Hiya guys

Glad you're feeling better Dee:-)

Venus , I hope your spirits have lifted honey xx
Nikki love seeing you post

Leshar , I think the move is a brilliant idea, I new beginning. You will be busy,busy busy.

My ex in laws did the same for Cheistmas Crois. A full traditional English Christmas lunch in the middle of a hot day. With the desserts etc also . The Christmas cake with a coin in it and custard.

Last Christmas when I was in Townsville was my favourite, it was so hot and all we had was a prawn salad. But it was delicious .you don't really feel like eating a huge hot meal in the heat of the day.

We had mixed summer fruits for dessert it was delish.

This year we are going to a hotel as Mum& Dad are getting older & it's not fair to expect them to lay on a huge dinner. So that should be nice , I'm not going to work Christmas Day so that will be a bonus.

All your talk of food has made me hungry

I've been really unwell the past 3 days. Really nauseated listless, no energy & I've had to run Katie around here there and everywhere whilst her car is getting fixed.

I haven't minded tho , it tends to keep your mind of it a bit.

She is getting her tattoo removed. She had a big lotus on her leg , I tried to talk her out of it but I'm only her Mum , they do t listen to us ! Lol

I told her she would regret it , she said when she has kids there is NO WAY she will let them get tattoos, I said good luck with that one !!!

I had a major clean out last night , went through all the cupboards, it's amazing what crap one can accumulate over such a short time.

I've been asking Holly to go through her stuff but she's been putting it off , so I got stuck in and got most of it done.

If she wants to know where a certain item is, I've stored it in the shed for a bit in case she asks .

She will just be glad she didn't have to do it !

Wolfy , what's your next book? I just can't get into reading a book anymore .
I used to love it once but I get busy brain and have to read the same paragraphs over and over.

Have you read The Physician , that's Shauns favourite book.

Ladybug it's so nice seeing you post. :-)

Hi to you , Leigh , Let, , Gilmer , Bob ( photos please ) Key , wonder how NCG is going these days . Humbug sent a message and she is going to post soon. Hi Pete !

It's so good to see so many of you posting & staying.

The Julyers is the BEST group ever , I love you all xx