View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 04:34 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
DobieGirl09

Good morning everyone! Starting day 18 today!! I'm pretty proud of myself, but I do have to admit that the last few days I've been thinking about wine and how much I miss it and wish I could enjoy a few glasses of it. My parents are coming this weekend, and I've drunk wine with my dad my entire adult life (I'm turning 47 next week!!). It's going to be really weird not drinking, and I'm afraid we'll be bored! (I know this is just AV speaking, but the thought is still there.)

Plus, my birthday is a week from Saturday, and I'm going to celebrate with my kiddos since my husband will be out of town. I keep trying to think of where to go for dinner, but all my favorite places have wine memories and urges. It's like I'm afraid to try my favorite spots because I'm afraid I'll break down and order a drink, especially if my husband is not here. Sigh...

Other than that, things are going well. I've been very consistent with my workouts, and it's nice to have energy and no hangovers. I've been sleeping REALLY well for a change, and that feels great!

Sorry I can't check in more during the day. I work in a VERY open work environment where everyone can see my screen, and I don't really want work people to know I'm visiting this site.

Hope everyone has a great, sober day!!

Originally Posted by looking4awagon View Post
On a side note I bought a Fitbit Charge HR, can't wait for it to get here, loving this healthier lifestyle.
I love my fitbit - it really keeps me on track with getting a healthy amount of movement every day. Let me know if you want to be Fitbit friends!