View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 09:25 AM
  # 313 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Morning guys, just checking in. Sounds like a few of us are struggling right now, unfortunately. I hope you guys feel better very soon.

Ridiculous anxiety because I have so much I have to get done today – tons of work at my actual job, grocery shopping, dinner, lunch packing, wash the delicates so my husband will get off my back about having to wear his least favorite work shirts, plus my kid was a holy terror this morning and fought me on everything. My husband has been getting home late, so I’ve reached out to a couple close friends to come hang with me in the evenings to help keep my head straight, but they’ve been busy.

I’m still prioritizing a clean diet and exercise, but now I’m having a hard time thinking right about that and have lost another five pounds. So now people are starting to get after me about my weight, so I’m having to keep that sh*t under sweaters until I can get a grip on that, and having to hide that stupid malfunction adds extra stress. It’s a pretty ridiculous situation, and I totally know better.

I can’t see my therapist until the 18th. It’s okay, I can manage for a couple weeks. I’m okay, and I won’t drink (although last night for the first time in months I got pretty engrossed in a drinking fantasy, but I snapped out of it). I know that would mean total loss of control, and the thought of going back to rehab doesn’t appeal to me one bit.

So yeah, I basically feel like everything is coming undone.

Anyway, that’s what’s going on, thanks for listening, laying it all out sometimes helps me organize my thoughts and figure out how to approach the situation.