Old 11-01-2015, 08:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LexieCat
A work in progress

Hey there, vacation GREAT, playing catchup

Hey, folks,

My trip to Morocco was indescribable. Well, hard to describe without breaking the forum, lol. The only negative was there was this ONE PERSON (isn't there ALWAYS?), but at least it wasn't ME. Everyone else in the group was terrific, our trip leader could not have been more awesome (employee of the large company operating the tour--he was local and made sure we got to experience everything). Anyone interested in a slightly adventuresome trip that isn't too taxing, PM me and I'll give you the details. I was incredibly impressed with how well everything was run.

I rode a camel, camped two nights in the Sahara, was invited into nomad camps to share food and mint tea, met with local families who graciously hosted us, bought some beautiful things to bring home with me. I feel like if I never got to take another cool vacation as long as I live, I could still die happy.

Of course, you go away for a couple of weeks and stuff piles up. I've been on three work trips since I got back, getting home from the last one late last night, which is why I haven't been around. Hopefully I can start posting again at a reasonable level, lol (says the person who has never been great at "moderating" ANYTHING).

Hope everyone's well here, I'm off to see what you've all been up to.