View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 02:10 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  
ScooterBoo

Greetings!

Today is my birthday - 63~ so hard to believe that I spent the entire age of 62 sober.

I am doing well - I read the thread every day, but usually only write a short blurb or send a PM to someone- It is because I want to write a long post, but it seems I just don't have the time to write to address each one of you the way I would like to, so I put it off, then the same thing happens the next day!

I am proud of all of you as well as myself. My busy schedule - the gentle yoga class, the restorative yoga class, the meditation course, the Y, the book club, Bob, my family and friends, the house, the neighborhood coalition, reading the shelves at the library and now volunteer driving people to appointments, is really keeping me hopping. I am very happy....contented, calm, relaxed.

The worst thing I have done all year was probably Tuesday when I bought, than ate, Midnight Milky Ways to give out for Halloween tomorrow night.

I think the age of 62 was my best year in ages - and, I owe it all to you dear people.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.