View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 03:35 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Briar, if fear makes you very afraid to drink again, maybe it's not such a bad thing? However, living as if a monster is chasing you and breathing down your neck is not exactly a peaceful existence. Hopefully time makes it give way to peace. My longest sober stretch was fear motivated, as was my greatest weight loss. I should tap back into it, perhaps.

Beads. I do not do intricate things with seed beads, but, I do love them! So many pretty colts and finishes and tons of shapes these days. I sometimes get a multi mix and just string the combo of textures on wire wraps or to cover the wire for a pendant, use them as spacers. Tried a pattern and it is half done, lol. My hands are clumsy for it and the instructions were not very good. I need to try to finish it. I like handmade glass beads and making bracelets with them as focal beads with spacers and metals. Same for necklaces. I have some bangles that are Alex and Ani knock offs, and whipped up charm bangles for daughter to gift to her friends last Christmas. Earrings are always fast and fun. But, not advanced with my skills. I just enjoy the textures and colors, etc... Buying beads is like picking candy, right?