View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 01:15 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  
Bekindalways

JL, your story about the truck would make a good essay or article if you were in a writing class but it does not sound like fun. Congrats for having the guts to make the changes you have in your life. God bless and keep your truck borrowing friend very, very far from you!

Kitty, thanks for coming back to us and starting again. I hope the jet lag eases soon.

Patricia, I love all the efforts (walks, journaling, getting tested) you are making in the face of the overwhelming anxiety. Don't give up the fight; this week will end.

Key, I love when you said your parents' junk "had nothing to do with me.". It just sucks how much this kind of thing can hurt even when it has nothing to do with you.

Sadie, I both love astrology and don't believe in it at the same time if that is possible. In spite of my disbelief, I love it because it gives us a framework for thinking about reality and many of us need some help dealing with reality.

I'm having a productive day cleaning up the detritus of the weekend and restocking vituals and dry goods for my aging parents. Still feeling ashamed of yesterday's meltdown.

Lovehoops, Clown, dee and everyone else keep to the course, don't give up the fight and be kind always especially to yourselves