View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 06:27 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  
Juno11

Good morning - Day 15. Had a great night's sleep and some wonderful dreams where I was living in an apartment with a favorite celebrity! Score!!

So yesterday I had a weak moment - not about alcohol, but about Facebook. I am quitting both together - both are very addictive and unhealthy. Last night my AV tried to convince me to reactivate my Facebook account. It said something like this, "You should log on. Now that you're not drinking, Facebook will be healthy and fun." I almost did it, but then a nagging voice inside of me reminded me how for me it's unhealthy, I waste too much time on there and start worrying about what other people are doing instead of focusing on what I need to do. So I didn't reactivate and today is the day it is gone forever. Yay!!!

I enjoy organizing projects. Yesterday I tackled a couple (organizing bank and IRA statements into binders and setting up benefits information for work AND cleaning out all my workout/yoga clothes and getting rid of stuff I don't wear anymore). It felt great and I'm excited to keep doing this. I love cleaning out and getting things organized. We'll see what I can tackle today.

Have a great sober Sunday!!