View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 04:14 PM
  # 315 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Thanks for your support everyone. It means a lot to me. I'm having my break now and barely functioning on 2 cylinders.
I haven't slept, I was going to call in sick but the girl who ALWAYS Calls in sick beat me to the punch with some boohoo story that her partner isn't feeling well.
It's always SOMETHING! every fricken weekend .

Sorry I'm a little belligerent this morning.
I just popped over to subway and bought an egg and bacon roll for my long overdue breakky.

Popped into the Chemist next door to get the girl some hydralite ice blocks as she won't be eating anything today.

I'm so antsy being here but wanting to be home. Just think of the casual Sunday rates I keep telling myself!
Katie did this last weekend but her friends rang her Dad . He refused to pick her up so he payed for a taxi to bring her home. Omg , the driver could have done anything to her if he were that way inclined.
She was blacked out drunk.

I can't do this every weekend tho , yet as you say Crois & you make a VERY GOOD point. We don't want to be seen as Hypocrites.
I could feel my eldest daughter Bek judging me as I was getting my frustrations out with Katie.

It was unspoken , but it was there.

I don't quite know where to go from here. Katie has got herself into a cycle of drinking, being sick the following 2 days then crying for days after that with depression , remorse etc.

Bek just rang me and said Mum you need to go to Katie's Snapchat or Instagram. There are pics posted of her passed out on the toilet floor.

I've rung Katie to warn her but of course , no answer :-(