View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 10:32 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  
Layali

Hi everyone. I haven't posted because I feel like that annoying one that everyone dislikes but won't say so out loud....I don't know if it's my anxiety talking or if it's real.

Also, I'm finding it hard to respond to everyone - there is so much going on - but I'm always afraid to just respond to one person because then I feel like I'm ignoring everyone else.

But but... someone said, awhile ago, that they replaced the words for drinking with something like, making stupid idiotic choices, or....something to that effect?? I just have to say, that that has helped me immensely! Even though I can't remember the wording so I change it each time. Because I have had a couple thoughts of drinking, but when I change the wording like this - omg - suddenly I'm back in rational mind!! I love this so much that I'm going to tell my therapist on monday.
I've also been reading everyone's posts, and if they say something like "so many free bottles of happiness" or "go home and watch movies and drink" then I replace that it my mind too, so it's like "so many free bottles of idiotic choices!" or "go home to watch a movie and make some stupidly naive decisions!"' etc. I hope you don't find offense to that - it's really helping me a lot.

BTW, has anyone been sleeping MORE, is that just me? I still don't get to sleep until around 2am, but then I want to sleep forever....today is saturday, and I swear I would still be sleeping at 1pm if I didn't force myself out of bed. Then, in the middle of the day, I can also sleep. Maybe I'm just depressed? Or dying?? Or withdrawal?? I don't know...

Also, my anxiety is so bad....there is a thing I'm supposed to do tonight, and two things tomorrow. And I can't get out of them (well maybe one I can - I would just feel bad) and I'm just so....scared!!

Anyway, I'm proud of everyone who is still hanging on in here.

And welcome Sansa!!