View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 06:15 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

A warm welcome to Jleezy2004 to the 24 hour thread! I’m so glad that you found this thread and hope that this thread inspires you and encourages you to commit to 24 hours of sobriety each day!

Welcome back Coldfusion, erfra7, frank14, Goat, Grateful11, jsbodhi, Kaneda8888, Purpleknight, sadie1, time2rise, Trees39, and wehav2day! We’re so glad that you’re back with us again! We miss you no matter your length of absence!

Congratulations to all of us today on celebrating 24 hours! The 24 hours really do add up quickly! Thank you to each of you for joining us here and for your commitment! Every single one of you makes this place special just by being here. I found encouragement and strength just by seeing people here committing to 24 hours. Thank you!!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on October 23rd 2015 CST:

1newcreation
altoids
arbor
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BlissWithin
Bubovski
BuddinK
Clownbaby
Coldfusion
DaneK
Dee74
Dharma33
erfra7
FaithfulAndFree
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
frank14
Goat
goose333
Grateful11
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
immri
Jeni26
Jleezy2004
Joanne B
jsbodhi
jsm273
Kaneda8888
keyofc
Kris47
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Mark1014
Meshelly
NeoNew
NoGoingBack
Peacehappyness
Purpleknight
Rar
sadie1
SnoozyQ
SnowDawg
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
strategery
Surrender2win
time2rise
tootsl1
Trees39
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
venuscat
waywardson8260
wehav2day
zeppodog

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!

I just wanted to send out a reminder that the list for each day runs from 12a CST to 11:59p CST. I want each of you to make the list and double-check the list for those that are missing. I appreciate having every single one of you here!!