View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 05:00 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Juno11

Good morning - Day 11. I haven't made it this far in a while because I've been kind of a "weekly binger" for the whole of 2015. This feels great and it has been easier than any other attempt I've made. Perhaps my brain just said, "Enough. Let's stop this madness."

Today I start getting back into some sort of workout routine. I'm a person who loves and needs to workout, but several events in the last couple of weeks have made it difficult. Getting a cold toward the end of last week derailed the getting back on track further, but no worries - today's a new day. I'm hitting the yoga studio with one of my favorite teachers this morning. Then will slowly get back on track. Without alcohol in my life, I should have a lot more success achieving my workout goals.

I'm having trouble waking up in the mornings when I'm supposed to. It's just so.... dark. I set my alarm for 6:00 am knowing I didn't have to get up RIGHT away, closed my eyes again and the next thing I knew it was 7:18. My son missed his bus and my daughter is going to be late. This has nothing to do with drinking - just the fact that we all like to sleep! Ugh!

Anyway, off to yoga soon. Things could be worse.