View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 06:44 PM
  # 429 (permalink)  
Tooshabby

Not currently taking vitamins but have taken many supplements over the years...all sorts. Astaxanthin is a good one. I do raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in salad dressings. Love coconut products.

Yes, I liked Downton a lot when it first came out but now it's become pretty boring. If you are going to do a soap opera - albeit great looking - you have to write more drama in it than they have been doing of late. Bummer. Maggie Smith is hilarious though.

Jen - I just didn't check my phone when I got home from work. Didn't get home until 7.30 pm, made and ate dinner. I'd had a stressful day at work which didn't help but I'm a bit useless sometimes with checking my phone. I'm not consistent enough and can miss a day or night here and there because I still haven't quite got the 'it has to be an appendage all the time' thing. It's impt with my job though so it's not okay. I just have to improve, and develop the habit. I dunno, sometimes life seems to just be about developing or quitting bloody habits!!