View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 08:00 AM
  # 487 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Glad your Thanksgiving was good, Gonzo -- why have I been imagining you in North Carolina? Good golfing country, there, but I expect not so much hockey as in BC. I was in Vancouver once -- a beautiful city.

Tam, is your son parallel parking and merging onto freeways yet? (Not parallel parking on freeways, that would be a mistake )

Dee -- I hope you're well & having some fun! Staying balanced -- not too much of us tedious old drunks, ok?

Ready, write & tell about Greece!

I'm good -- I have a ton of stuff going on, getting in all-but-fistfights at work because there's actually a little corner there I'm interested in, and I'm standing up for it. LOL no one's ever seen me make an effort before! They thought I was some kind of sleep-mode robot-bitch when I was drinking. Now I'm turned on and full humanoid!

But it's exhausting mentally and emotionally, trying for stuff.

Son is coming to town in a few days with a British work visa and a one-way ticket out of the country. I believe his wifey has already dropped out of school there, so the future isn't rosey, but I understand there's good sheep farming in New Zealand.

Later, gators!