View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 07:44 AM
  # 452 (permalink)  
Holds1325

Upwards - dont feel bad at all for that, I mope around on here all the time! The support is great though I trust that all of you wont get down on me for it but the opposite, which is so very helpful in bad times that we go through. Just keep letting us know how it goes, we are rooting for ya

Fantail - I hate those dreams too! I dream the exact same, that my sobriety is a lie, and Ive been drinking all along, I dont wake up in a panic, but rather angry, like arrrghhh if these dreams would stop, then the nausea begins!

letitgo, good job on pulling through, i swear you have more strength than me, if i had alcohol anywhere in my vicinity, especially this last week. id probably be in the gutter by now! The big decisions bit has got me too, I almost made a few huge decisions that mightve made my life worse, like quitting my job to sober up, i think its a great idea to give it some time before we do anything drastic. Our addiction will do anything to back us into a corner, its usually then that we make panicked decisions.

Hmm, seems like a cooking type of day, already feeling hungry.

Happy sober saturday all