View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 05:19 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Morning everyone,

It's been an early one for me - Abby was up at 5:45, but it's ok because I'm not hungover Being tired is 100 times better than even a mild hangover. I can't believe she is going to be a year old in less than 2 months. I just want to enjoy every second and while my AV tries to convince me I can do that while drinking a few times a week, I know it is not the same. The constant obsession, sneaking around and nursing hangovers is all just incredibly distracting.

Snooz, I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated with hubby. I can relate to the feelings of just wanting to escape to not have to deal, but we know that doesn't help anything. You are doing so well - just keep working on you for now. All the stuff with your hubby can be worked out later. (((hugs)))

It is a cold morning here and my daughter has soccer in a little bit so will have to bundle everyone up. Ugh, not ready for winter!!

Will check back later as I fear my AV might make it's usual Saturday appearance. We have no plans tonight. Went out for a nice dinner last night so will be making dinner here and staying in. Hubby will probably build a fire ..... all triggers. I need to get through them though, so I WILL post if I start having cravings.

Have a wonderful day/night my friends xxx