View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 03:51 AM
  # 449 (permalink)  
letitgo

Happy saturday!! I struggled bad last night
Booze in the house. Tempted me like no other. Outta now where. When i saw beer in the fridge it just reminded me of old times. Crack. Glug next. I was fine after a bit

Happy to spend time with my 2 kids. Wifey left to vegas. Poor woman needs a break. These kids are craxy and hyper. Gonna visit my grandmother today. So blessed with family. I took off tuesday to hopefully see my wife 1 day while i am home. Her sister is celebrating her bday in vegas.
I am glad i was back in my normal time zone to attend the sr meeting last night. Leaving sunday to see a surgeon monday for my 5 year old. Still having a fu god moment
Thinking surgery before xmas but we shall see whag he says. Knowing i am screwed with insurance sky rocketing next year i may look for another job with better benefits to be home. I

Someone said someghing about not making major decisions the first year. I may need to. Unsure what to do. Traveling is tiring and my healthcare costs an exorbitant amount. Takes a toll on my family and I. Now the are thunkjng about more cuts. It may not be worth it. At least i am sober to ponder it. I have had this issue for a while that I didnt want to face.

Have a great Saturday!!