View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 05:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Pia

This is to much for me.

1)This week has been so bad, I can't get the images out of my head of my dad on the gurney. I know this is because next month it will be 1 year I lost him. I miss him so much.

2) I broke NC tonight I found out my AH toll fees were put in my name because I paid for his vehicle registration with my credit card. He has to contact them and then some more stuff. I emailed it to him earlier in the week and hadn't heard back so tonight I texted him and of course im not getting a response. Now im like a cat in water waiting for his response.

3) Here is the worse of everything.. I am realizing my mom is addicted to her medications. She is treating me the same way my AH did. She tried to get a reaction out of me and is not coming home tonight and won't tell me where she is going. I just said ok goodbye.
I guess she forgot I am more aware of addiction behaviors. Mom told me she is moving out at the end of next month. I am ok with that now, I know I can't change her she is 75 years old. I know you can't win against addiction.

I am just hurt and disappointed with everyone. Sorry for taking on the victim role.